The 8th Annual Nickajack Dash and Silent Auction, Nickajack’s largest PTA fundraiser, is scheduled for Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 9am!
- Online Registration (Please note: There is a small convenience fee for credit card processing.)
- Printable Registration Form (PDF includes fields for type entry)
- Teacher/Staff Registration Form (PDF includes fields for type entry)
- 2017 NES Dash Sponsorship Form (PDF includes fields for type entry)
- Signup Genius for Volunteers -We need LOTS of helping hands to pull this together!
Grade Level Registration Challenge:
There will be a fantastic collection of items to bid on! Here is just a sampling of what’s in store for you:
- $6,000 BE Orthodontics Gift Certificate – Braces or Invisalign anyone!?
- Two 2-night stays at the Renaissance Waverly with breakfast
- 3 nights and 4 days stay in a condo on Myrtle Beach
- Atlanta Braves Tickets
- 4 course dinner for 8 at Porch Light Latin Kitchen
- Two 1 night stays at Hotel Indigo in Vinings
- A variety of Stella and Dot Jewelry
- Two One month memberships at Stack Sports Performance and Therapy
- Birthday Party for 25 at D-Bat
- Yacht Rock Review Tickets and Swag
- Rodan and Fields Lash Boost
- Family Photorgraphy Session
- UGA vs. GA Tech Tickets
- Free week of classes at Orange Theory Fitness
- Autographed Falcons Paraphernalia
- A Collection of Tools from The Home Depot
- Tickets to Atlanta’s Hottest Tourism Spots
- Family Photography Session with 60 Images
- Restaurant Gift Cards
- Swag Bags from Griffin Middle and Campbell High School
- Gift Baskets from MyOn, Burt’s Bees, and Clorox
- The Body Bar Smyrna Bootcamp and Studio Pass
- Rodan and Fields Lash Boost
- Birthday Parties
- Summer Camps
Don’t miss out on what is sure to be an awesome time! We accept most forms of payment (cash, credit card, check), so come prepared to score awesome items while supporting our great school!
Silent Auction Rules
- By participating in Nickajack Dash Silent auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules
- All items in the Silent Auction have bid sheets on the display table near them with a title that includes “item name and number “ clearly printed at the top of each bid sheet. (Be sure to read titles prior to placing bids to ensure you are bidding on the correct item)
- When you want to bid, do so by writing your name and phone number on the bid sheet opposite the amount you want to bid.
- Each subsequent bid must be a higher amount than the previous bid and satisfy the minimum raise to be considered a “valid” entry. You may exceed the minimum raise amount.
- You may bid on any items in any silent auction section until the section is closed and auction has ended. A silent auction official will highlight the top bid number and amount. You can see if you are the successful purchaser by looking at a copy of the silent auction bid sheet, which will be left in its place after the section is closed. Winning bids may also be announced at the close of the event.
- All sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted.
- All items are “as is.” Nickajack PTA Silent Auction Committee has attempted to describe items correctly based on the information provided by donors. Bidders will be expected to read fine print included with bid sheets for any restrictions, exclusions, etc.
- The value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction. We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, or check payable to Nickajack PTA. Please allow 15 minutes after the item has closed before reporting to cashier. Note: There will be a small charge (2.5%) for anyone making credit card purchases.
- Following payments, you may pick up your purchases in the check out area with your paid receipt. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to the Nickajack PTA.
- Each person bidding assumes all responsibilities related to the auction and items obtained at the auction and agrees to hold Nickajack PTA harmless from any liability.
- In the event of a dispute, the Auction Chair will act as final authority.
Any Silent Auction questions or donation information should be sent to Allyson Balzuweit at NESdash2017@gmail.com